Thursday, May 12, 2016

Artist Erin Hanson

Erin Hanson
I like Hanson's work, as I find it similar to my work in the way of her mark making, except hers appears to be more thick then mine, a fault with using the printing press to make a painterly print. I also feel a sense of layering, partly from the thickness of the paint. I like her compositions, and may use the layouts in the future. I also like how some areas have a lot of detail, than others would be broad marks, and somewhat a flat color, I attempt to do this but I can go further with having more or less in my work.
New addition to the Texas Collection: a modern impressionist painting of black eyed Susans in spring green grass.Cadmium sunset colors at Monument Valley, by modern impressionist artist Erin Hanson.Northwestern oil painting landscape by modern impressionist Erin Hanson.Paso Robles wine country painting by modern impressionist Erin Hanson.Snowy trail in Zion National Park, landscape oil painting by Erin HansonDawn and Canyon de Chelly modern impressionist oil paintingModern expressionism painting with influences of Van GoghSierra Shadow, modern oil painting abstract impressionist painting by Erin HansonPalm Springs sunset colors in an original oil painting, by Erin Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment